Saturday, July 10, 2010

Best Tripod Under $150

About five continents!

I know, looking at the statistics regularly visits my blog, a lot of colleagues from abroad are connected: besides, I love this idea! :-)

As part of a project on education throughout the world, I would like to correspond with several schools abroad (at least one per continent). Exchanges can be made by mail or Internet. It is a class of CM2. My project is still fairly "open" to be able to feed on a variety of ideas from simple correspondence to the creation of a class blog, through a project combining the aspect of "integral education" ...

The goal is to show my students how the school children live around the world: what is their mode of work, lifestyle, pace school, etc ... Through this, it is also to discover a country within a continent.

If I can not find enough correspondents abroad, my project can "divert" to a match in the regions of France: 21 regions + 4 overseas regions, the choice is vast!

If this idea interests you, feel free to contact me (click "Contact me" at the bottom of page) . I expect many of you! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment