Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How Long Does Pluracy Last

The adventure continues ...!

Hello everyone!

I see the holidays to start so studious many of you: the downloads are going well, so much the better :-). They will be for me as I left very sorry indeed to a great school after two years of loyal service, and a cycle 2 in which I took great pleasure ... :-(

I arrived in September to a new school, and CM2 with ... PEMF missions and more! This is an opportunity to cool off a bit this blog, to create a space for each cycle (if I can lol) and add the latest contributions to CC1. Very soon, you'll find documents for the Cycle 3 to download, and probably a few items "tips for beginners" for all "pes" or "NFS" or "TO" which will plunge straight into the deep end in September!

Remember to subscribe: by becoming a "member" you will automatically receive an email whenever I add a new article and new resources to download.

Meanwhile, wonderful holidays to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment