Monday, September 6, 2010

Transferring Flights Keflavik

Back to school: it's done! Separated

And what a fall! Between my classes, I joined a new school, all my new role as PEMF, I no longer touches land for a week! This explains my silence on this blog ...

In my last poll, you were 76% ( including me! ) to stress this fall! Only 24% were serene: small lucky LoL ... Now answer the new poll, to see how this has gone back to my dear readers :-). So I started

with 30 CM2 ( and Mr. Minister says there is not overloaded class ... ) Students who know very well (since most CP), which s' hear very well, which gives: inveterate gossips! So, I think about how to obtain silence in the classroom but also in travel outside the classroom. The corridors and stairways that resonate ... what a pleasure every day! I'm sure I'm not alone in experiencing this ...

Add to that the various tasks of paperwork (paper to be distributed, completed, to make such a date, list to copy, correct, complete records ...! !) and the interstellar space of a school that does not seem to work in teams and in which we must daily spend long minutes fishing info.

And you get: an instit 'EXHAUSTED after only three days of class size!

was the ticket "encouraging" from the start ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment