Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Century Super X Wavemaster



Here I present a first draft of the operation I intend to use for my class on the rules of life. Firstly, the rules that I impose inalienable and are not debatable: these are the basics to follow:

REGLES imprescriptibles

Then here are the color belts with corresponding rights and duties. I still wonder if I should not have "forgotten" or if I need to change the order ... I'm listening to your opinions about this!

DROITS et DEVOIRS

Finally, the tracking table will be enlarged and posted near my desk. On the left, I would add the name of students and I will cross when a rule is violated. I provided two spaces per rule there still a warning before the sanction. Four crosses in all and is the belt and the associated rights to fly. The presentation highlights the fact that the more a student performs his duties, the greater the rights in the classroom.

TABLEAU SUIVI

I add a link to a website explaining very well the principle of belts: we are then free to modify some aspects. For my part, I'm not sure to devote a debate Weekly. I rather think, thanks to views, evaluate student behavior continuously, even though in talking really big problems.

I have not forgotten Jack and his fabulous blog full of drawings so useful for our displays! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment