Monday, August 2, 2010

Mossgert & Sons Model 195d

My schedule CM2

I keep going: here is my schedule for a class of CM2 (click the image).

EDT

course, it will be subject to change at the beginning because I have several constraints: discharge on Tuesday (it must then approve what I suggest!) and stakeholders in PE and music. So I put this article updated in a timely manner.

few small details: the reading will be regularly available Monday in connection with history because I a book by Alain Decaux that seems great to approach this subject differently with students. Moreover, the half-hour of Science Friday will be devoted to recalls or deepening of things seen on Tuesday. Similarly, the niche of "history or geography" Friday I will catch up I was late (if any) in the sessions of the week, or complete. Finally, the literature includes both readings and written production.

If you have any questions, please, you know that in exchange for a download, a comment is required ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment