Thursday, August 12, 2010

How To Rent A Cart In A Mall

My progress Mathematics CM2

For maths, I chose to submit one page per time (as in French). You can download by clicking on the images.

MATHS P1 MATHS P2 MATHS P3 MATHS P4 MATHS P5

They are based on the advances offered by the manual "Little Lighthouse", Hachette. Here are the books that I have at my disposal: alas, I will no playoffs. I think I rely heavily on "Little Lighthouse" and draw other things in "The Tribe in maths Magnard. Especially since this book is accompanied by a book of geometry, and very convenient that I can copy some excerpts. As you saw on my progress, I also (if I have time!) ERMEL drawn from a few sessions, I definitely found very effective with both good students with those in trouble, even if the sequences are slow to develop.

Manuel MATHS Manuel Tribu Géom & # 160; ERMEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment