Monday, August 2, 2010

Medical Marijuana Cataracts

Study language: a progression CM2

For now, I read a lot but I am not yet entered in the "concrete" of my preparations: it does not delay! Here is the first fruit of my work for the CM2: just click on images to download.

MDL MDL2 MDL3 MDL4 MDL5

I found it convenient to make these advances on a page per period. I have indeed inserted themes with skills assessed and it takes up space! Grayed out, you will see the skills that will be worked throughout the year.

I wondered if these increases would correspond to what will be expected in January with the famous national assessments. Upon inquiry, it appears that it is impossible to match the Shakers CM2 with these assessments so pending the institution is great! I await your opinion on this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment